Friday, March 13, 2009

friday morning fog

Well, it's not much of a blog unless I actually write entries now is it :)

It's been a long two weeks--Chris has been in Japan for 2 weeks on business! Funny how we just get back and then he is whisked away back to Japan, but it is all for a good purpose. I've determined I will tag along with him if he has to go back to Japan anytime soon. We're hoping it won't be for awhile though.

We're mostly settled into our new place...our 2nd bedroom is becoming a place where we put all the small things that don't have a place to be put yet, so it looks a bit cluttered in there, but otherwise, things look pretty nice at our place. All our furniture fits well, and there are no purchases we need to make to add anything to our place. I really like it here. Especially have been loving the nice weather lately!

I am 12 weeks along today (pregnant). I've had a few rough patches of nausea, but overall, it's been a very bearable 1st trimester. About 3 weeks ago we heard the baby's heartbeat! That was exciting. Makes it feel that there really is a baby in there!

I've slacked off a lot with taking pictures. I'm determined to take more pictures, but I need to remind myself to grab the camera before I leave the house. Remembering to take pictures when I'm out and about with no camera doesn't help. Life will start "picking up" in speed a bit over the next few months and there will be good reasons to take pictures--so they are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment