Thursday, October 1, 2009

October baby

I am 41 weeks pregnant today! :) or...one week late for those not familiar with the average length of pregnancies. Giving birth anytime between 38-42 weeks is generally the norm. My doctor will allow me to go to 42 weeks before being induced...but I think I'll go ahead with induction on Monday (or at least set the date for Monday). Still a good chance he could be born before Monday, as things are "moving along" but of course I can't predict if things will speed up A LOT before then. I guess we'll find out.

We've settled into our new house and most rooms are organized. Our garage is in a bit of a mess, and so is our office..which tends to become a storage room for random stuff we can't find a place for, but we're feeling settled in every other room in the house. We're really enjoying living here.

The next update will be with a new baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment